Standard Return Policy
If something doesn’t work out, you can send most items back within 30 days of delivery.
Please contact us within 30 days of receiving your item, the sooner the better.
- Some brands now charge a 20% restocking fee, please click here to get a list of companies.
We will provide you with a Return Authorization Number and the address where to return your order. The Return Authorization Number must be clearly written on the outside of the returning package.
All returned items will be inspected. The product must be in new, unused condition, packed along with all original product inserts and accessories.
Shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer in cases of buyer’s remorse returns, such as an item didn’t fit your space, didn’t like the color, changed your mind, ordered by mistake, bought it somewhere else, etc.
Please ship the product back as soon as possible so it arrives at our supplier's facilities within 45 days of receipt of the item. By providing us with the tracking number we can monitor your return and help you get your refund quicker.
Defective Product and Returns Due to Our Error
If there are mistakes with your order, or products arrive defective/damaged at the time of receipt, we’ll make it right by:
- Sending you replacement parts or accessories, Some companies will send replacement parts instead of issuing a refund.
- Replacing the product or send you a label to return the defective item.
If upon return the product is found not to be defective, return shipping fees will be deducted from your refund.
Please notify us immediately upon receipt of the defective item so we can start the process. You must notify us within 15 days of delivery, once again the sooner the better.
Pictures must be submitted for all defective item claims.
Return of Oversized Items
If your order was delivered damaged by LTL or freight company, we MUST be notified within 5 days of damage. It is important that at the time of delivery you inspect the package for any visible signs of damage, and it is noted on the bill of lading before signing it. Once you take delivery, please open, and inspect the item for any damage ASAP. Please do not store the unopened package to be opened later, we Must be notified of the damage immediately. Pictures will be necessary of any damage.
- If damaged we will make arrangements for the item to be replaced or picked up for return.
- If the oversized item being returned is because of customer remorse, we will arrange for the carrier to pick up the item for return from your home. You will be billed prior to the pickup for the return shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee.